Want to try to contact the ISS?
- See my guide on Working the ISS
Received my signal via ISS Packet?
- Please add a comment below to let me know you’ve received me!
How I track the ISS
- I use the excellent PC app Orbitron:
Check ISS packet is operational?
- Best way to check is on the ISS Fan Club Packet Reports page
How I send a packet
- I use the UI-View APRS client with an APRS TNC Digi Tracker
Is my packet heard?
- Check to see which ground stations heard your packet at www.ariss.net
Get the ISS QSL card
- If you’ve successfully worked the ISS, you may want to apply for the ISS QSL Card – Details here: European ISS QSL Bureau
If you’ve received my packet signal via the ISS, I’d love to hear from you. Please add a comment below to let me know the signal’s reached you!